Ever wanted disposable plates which just dissolve into the soil, and leave behind no remains? Well, that’s exactly what biodegradable plates are! Made of various 100% food graded material, Pirsq’s biodegradable plates come in various shapes and sizes, and some of them are even microwave-friendly!
What are these Biodegradable Plates made of?
We have plates made of various eco-friendly materials, like Bagasse, Areca, Biodegradable plastic, and Cornstarch. These different materials are required as different material can be used for different purposes. For example, Bagasse and cornstarch can be used to store liquid and semi solid food items, whereas areca can be used for dry and lighter food items. The Plastic and Cornstarch plates are microwave-friendly, so they can be used to reheat food too.
Where can I buy Biodegradable Plates in India?
Well, all you need to do is click a single button in the comfort of your home! We at Pirsq have biodegradable plates in various shapes, materials and sizes. All you need to do is fill in the order quantity, and just order it online! We will deliver your order at your doorstep. We have delivery solutions for the cities of Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Pune and Hyderabad.
Why use our Biodegradable Plates?
- Top quality materials
- Some are microwave-friendly
- Eco friendly – our plates are 100% biodegradable
- Sturdy and efficient designs
- Various shapes and sizes
- Doorstep Delivery
- Wholesale prices
Different Types Of Biodegradable Plates:
There are different types of materials available in biodegradable plates. So, let's see one-by-one in detail.
1) Paper Plates: We are the manufacturer of round paper plates that are most popular for serving food. These plates are available in various sizes and paper materials. Mostly, these disposable plates are suitable for street foods. It's cheaper food serving solution with the best quality material.
2) Bagasse Plates: Bagasse plates are very trendy in the food industry. We are the distributors of disposable bagasse products. We have various shapes in biodegradable plates like round, square and oval. Plus, these plates are available in different compartments.
3) Cornstarch Plates: Another cheaper and eco-friendly food serving plate that are cornstarch plates. These plates are made from cornstarch material. It's also available in different styles, shapes and compartments. Easy to use, budget-friendly and good quality plates.