Some advantages of using a wooden fork are:
• It is a great alternative to plastic forks which cause damage to the environment.
• It is 100% biodegradable and reusable.
• It is robust, durable and compostable.
The wooden cutlery industry – What does it offer?
The industry has a huge market base and offers a variety of products from forks for home to large serving forks and spoons. It requires a huge amount of wood as a raw material and then innovative manufacturing and processing techniques. Here at Pirsq, the wood fork is made of and by pro-environment material which minimizes use of plastic utensils. Buy wooden cutlery of top quality and wooden forks for multi-utility purpose depending upon the use. We have a variety of specific utility like dessert forks to kids’ forks.
Where to buy wooden forks – Bulk orders
There are some suppliers around the country in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Ahmedabad which sell wooden forks and spoons on wholesale. However, online platform offers the best deals and quality product. At Pirsq, you would find cheap wooden cutlery of premium quality ready to be delivered to your doorstep. It is easy to choose from our best products and order at your convenience whether they are bulk forks or a single piece. In case of any query, our 24/7 online services will clarify all doubts and problems and assure you a good experience in ordering products from us.
What are we offering at Pirsq?
• There is wooden cutlery for parties and weddings. You can order online wooden pieces not only to suit your routine cutlery set but also for social gatherings and events.
• We offer a variety including wooden cocktail forks, salad forks, serving forks and even toddler forks for safety of children while feeding them.
• Some of our best products are a birch wooden fork which with its modern outlook is perfect for celebration and festivities.
• You can add a giant wooden fork to your cutlery set which has no chemicals or toxins in its manufacturing process.
• The materials for all our products are sourced from trees in our farmed forests, and our packaging is made from 100% recycled paper. Thus, they are eco-friendly, easy to use wooden forks available at just one click away.